Metal wrapped counters are usually a main feature in many restaurants, bars, hotels and nightclubs. At Rathbanna every bar counter is made to order. We manufacture these in many materials and finishes. Here below are the materials and finish we work with:
- Brass: Polished, satin brushed, antique & Patinated
- Bronze: Polished, satin brushed, antique & Patinated
- Copper: Heat treated, Polished, satin brushed, antique & Patinated
- Pewter: Polished, satin brushed, wire wool, antique.
- Stainless steel: Polished and Satin Brushed
- Zinc: Polished satin brushed and antique.
Most counters can either be assembled with dry joints or welded seamless.
Pewter counters can be found in many bars and restaurants all over the world. The silver colour of the metal creates a rich luxurious feature to any space. At Rathbanna all our counters start off as a timber base top. The top is then wrapped in a 1.5mm thick pewter sheet polished to the desired finish. Decorative pressed plinth fronts can also be found on these beautiful bars.
We can manufacture any desired decorative plinth front and also offer a range of in-house designs. (These can be found on our flickr page)
Want to learn more? Please email us email@example.com